1. Strictly abide by the safety production rules and regulations, and organize the installation, lifting and demolition of the on-site frame according to the construction plan;
2. Implement and sign the formalities for the entry and exit of materials with the user materials department;
3. Cooperate with users and related parties to maintain the company’s image and maintain good relations with users and related parties;
4. Instruct the user to operate according to the operating instructions of the frame, record the problems in the operation, and draw the user’s attention;
5. Supervise and inspect the construction of key parts of the frame body, such as embedded parts and hanging parts of the frame, and resolutely correct them if there is any inconsistency;
6. In time for the general hidden dangers discovered, notify Party A to rectify in a timely manner, make a review record, and keep it after signing by relevant personnel. The major hidden dangers shall be reported to the company in a timely manner;
7. Cooperate with Party A to complete the construction process control data signing and keep a copy;
8. Inspect the daily use of the frame to ensure that the frame lifting device and electrical control equipment are in good working condition;
9. Fill in the construction log and safety work day inspection record every day, fill in the construction summary every week, and promptly submit it to the engineering department for record;
10. This position is a long-term business trip to the field.
1. More than one year of on-site construction management experience, full-time undergraduate degree;
2. Have a strong sense of professionalism and professionalism, have strong learning ability, and can withstand certain work pressures;
3, able to work hard and adapt to the site work environment;
4. Have good communication skills.