Attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0
Node disc structure, clear and defined stress, light and compact components, simple operation.
TOSUN Safety Technology understanding of safety features of attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0
Strengthen initiative, safety first
- Spatially stable structure
- Plan Design
- Reasonable arrangement of construction process
- Pay equal attention to field management
Ensure passive status, safe and reliable
- Confirmation of attached position
- Fall prevention structure
- 30㎡ / per falling protector
Product structure safety system
Safety factors considered by TOSUN Safety Technology on the product structure
Sufficient bearing capacity
Vertical bearing structure of frame, upright bar spacing, scaffold floor deflection, guide rail stiffness, bearing capacity.
Enough strength and stiffness of vertical main frame, guide rail and bearing.
The connection of large crossbars and the connection between the large crossbar and the vertical pole are designed to be flexible.
Keep certain flexibility in the horizontal direction to release the accumulative stress upon installation of imbalance and to avoid the destruction due to the stress concentration.
Punching hole mesh on facade steel plate, flat pattern steel plate with dustproof strip.
Combination of soft and hard flat protection, effectively avoiding falling objects and construction pollution.
Extroversion force and vertical load of attached support.
The design of attached support and rail must consider the resistance to extroversion force and vertical loads.
Mainly avoid the domino effect.
Setting of attached points
Set physical or chemical anchors on the façade of the attached structure.
Minimize the damage to the facade of the building.
Level protection of frame body
Safety system of construction scheme design
The scheme design is the most basic guarantee for the safety application of the attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0 by TOSUN Safety Technology.
The design core of the attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0 is:
Perception and balance of force
- Internal stress balance of the frame
- The fixed bearing point is set in the frame to form the extraversion moment
- Frame interaction force formed due to the change of building structure shape
- Frictional force between attached support and guide rail
- Load bearing at multiple points at the same time
Building structure stress of the attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0:
Building structure stress at the attached support
Our company specializes in developing the design software of attached lifting scaffold TSJPT9.0 scheme based on BIM to achieve the automatic layout boarding gate, configuration frame body, structural force calculation and equipment list generation.
Safety management system on construction site
- Preparation of operation instructions
- Implementation of post responsibility system
- Strict technology and safety disclosure
Safety polling mechanism
- Independent safety department
- Strict patrol system (personnel. machine, raw materials, method and environment)
- Fixed point and fixed personnel (introduce)
- Unfixed point, as per the customer demand (step out)
Passive fall prevention safety system
Fall protection device is the last line of security defense for the attached lifting scaffold TSJPT 9.0.
Supposing that the frame has abnormal falling when the active protection system of frame loses efficacy, the anti-falling device in attached support will be triggered to effectively stop the frame. Such device is in the standby state in all weathers, and no blind zone of protective time exists; High reliability, at least one functions per 30 square meters, to effectively prevent falling.