Intelligent fully-galvanized integrated climbing frame
Nobility in climbing frame zinc Quality has been constantly stable for 20 years.
All components are handled by hot galvanizing, the products have high standardization degree, and all complex structural parts are assembled by the standard parts.
TOSUN Safety Technology's understanding on security features of integrated climbing frame
Strengthen initiative, safety first
- Frame structure
- Plan Design
- Intelligent control
- Pay equal attention to field management
Ensure passive status, safe and reliable
- Confirmation of attached position
- Fall prevention structure
- Quantity of single engine position falling protector (3)
Product structure safety system
Safety factors considered by TOSUN Safety Technology on the product structure
Sufficient bearing capacity
Vertical bearing structure of frame, upright bar spacing, scaffold floor deflection, guide rail stiffness, bearing capacity.
Enough strength and stiffness of vertical main frame, guide rail and bearing.
The wind-resistant performance between large cross-bar (scaffolding board is the same as large cross-bar) vertical stud is designed with certain flexibility.
Keep certain flexibility in the horizontal direction to release the accumulative stress upon promotion of imbalance and to avoid the destruction due to the stress concentration.
Overturn-preventing performance (wind-resistant performance)
Vertical stiffness of frame perpendicular to structure, design of overturn-preventing function of the guide rail and attached support.
All internal and external studs constitute the vertical frame, the guide rail has enough stiffness, and the attached bearing completely wraps the guide rail, with very strong resistance to turnover.
Lateral stretching resistance of attached bearing.
The attached bearing and guide rail shall consider the lateral tension against the parallel and building structure upon design.
Mainly avoid the domino effect.
Setup of promotion lifting point
Attached bearing and promotion lifting point are set on the building structure separately and independently.
Attached bearing and promotion lifting point are dual system and integrated to increase the safety risk.
Frame body load test
Stability against overturning test
Attached bearing and promotion lifting point are separately set
Safety system of construction scheme design
The scheme design is the most basic guarantee in the security application of integrated climbing frame by TOSUN Safety Technology.
The scheme deign of integrated climbing frame focuses on:
Perception and balance of force
- Internal stress balance of the frame
- The fixed bearing point is set in the frame to form the extraversion moment
- Frame interaction force formed due to the change of building structure shape
- Frictional force between attached support and guide rail
- An interaction force formed due to non-completely same speed upon the simultaneous lifting of dozens of boarding gates
Building structure stress:
Building structure stress at the location of attached support and promotion lifting point
Our company specializes in developing the design software of integrated climbing frame scheme based on BIM to achieve the automatic layout boarding gate, configuration frame body, structural force calculation, equipment list generation, etc.
Intelligent control safety system of equipment
As mentioned earlier, the integrated climbing frame design focuses on the perception and balance of force, so the intelligent control focuses on the synchronous automatic control of load.
Synchronous automatic control of load
The action is similar to the ABS + EBD + anti-collision automatic brake system of the automobile
- Confirm the standard load value of lifting boarding gate automatically and independently.
- Independently discriminate the super loss load of friction and jamming, and conduct the shutdown to light engine position or the unit automatically.
- The control host bears the memory function which is used to record and sore the whole process of lifting operation.
- Acousto-optic alarm of super loss load boarding gate.
Safety management system on construction site
- Preparation of operation instructions
- Implementation of post responsibility system
- Strict technology and safety disclosure
Safety polling mechanism
- Independent safety department
- Strict patrol system (personnel. machine, raw materials, method and environment)
- Fixed point and fixed personnel (introduce)
- Unfixed point, as per the customer demand (step out)
Passive fall prevention safety system
Anti-falling device is the last defensive line guaranteeing the safety of integrated climbing frame.
Supposing that the frame has abnormal falling when the active protection system of frame loses efficacy, the anti-falling device in attached support will be triggered to effectively stop the frame. Such device is in the standby state in all weathers, and no blind zone of protective time exists; With high reliability, each boarding gate is equipped with two such devices at least, in which one could effectively prevent falling.
The product with high essential safety is used to "protect" the integrated climbing frame.
- Mechanical triggering device doesn't need the manual intervention;
- Such device is in the standby state in all weathers, and no blind zone of protective time exists;
- With high reliability, each boarding gate is equipped with two such devices at least, in which one could effectively prevent falling;
- The structure is intuitive, easily checked and simply maintained.
Strengthen the concept of green environmental protection
The high-tech products are used to protect the "construction safety".
With regard to the integrated climbing frame which could provide safety guarantee for the building construction for a long time, we not only consider the convenience and safety of users, also consider the initial investment cost and return rate of practitioners. We pay more attention to the environmental protection of products and materials as well as the safety, which is the major consideration factor for sustainable development of climbing frame industry.